Yoga for 3D Hip Stability is an evidence-based, comprehensive hip health course to teach yoga practitioners how to avoid hip injury and how to increase hip stability on the mat. It is taught by a doctor of physical therapy who had first hand experience with a major hip injury.
This course is for those who:
- experience chronically tight hips,
- feel pinching or discomfort in their hips in certain positions,
- are concerned about clicking and popping sounds in their hips,
- know they could benefit from glutes and other hip strengthening
- wonder why their hips are flexible in some directions, but not others
For the cost of a few co-pays, get physiotherapy wisdom that specifically applies to your yoga practice. Watch the lectures at your own pace, as many times as you need, and return to the practices again and again to build safe hip strength.
This course was taught live for Yoga Journal in October and November of 2021, and is now being offered on demand exclusively through Yoga Anatomy Academy.
This course contains 4 Modules, 6 hours of video (including 4 half hour asana practices), 5 PDF downloads, 3 self quizzes and certificate of completion for continuing education.